Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Personal Injury Attorneys with over 50 combined years of experience in medical malpractice.
There are literally thousands of doctors in our area. Each and every day, people around the Delaware Valley trust their healthcare to any number of these physicians. Sometimes, these professionals fail to uphold a high standard of care for their patients which can result in serious injury, birth defects, or death. Medical malpractice injuries are painful, emotional and time consuming.
Snyder Law Group is one of only 1% of law firms in the US with on-site access to a doctor/lawyer, giving clients an advantage in getting the earliest and best medical-legal evaluation for their injuries and treatment. We can help you get back on your feet and get the compensation you deserve.
Fill out our free personal injury consultation form to have one of our attorneys review your case today!
Medical malpractice requires a special understanding of the law, an understanding that requires experience and dedication to this difficult area of practice. At Snyder Law Group, our personal injury lawyers specialize in medical malpractice. Please call 1-877-LAW-4440 or fill out our free, personal injury case review form.
Different Types of Medical Malpractice
The medical malpractice attorneys at Snyder Law Group represent clients involving the following:
- Failure to diagnose
- Medication errors
- Radiological error
- Surgical errors
- Brain injuries
- Emergency room error
- Birth injuries
What Makes a Medical Malpractice Case
If you believe you have been a victim of medical malpractice, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Did your doctor or physician keep any information from you about your medical condition or fail to fully inform you of the possible risks involved in your type of surgery or treatment?
- Have you or a family member suffered an injury while under the care of a physician, healthcare provider or hospital?
- Is your insurance company questioning you on the specific procedures or diagnoses that resulted in delayed treatment, or preventing you from getting the best available treatment for your condition?
- Did your medical professional cause any injury to you or a family member?
- Did your doctor prescribe a medication that caused injury or death to you or a family member?
- Were you or a family member prematurely discharged from the hospital causing further injury?
Contact Snyder Law Group
The medical malpractice lawyers at Snyder Law Group represent those who have suffered injuries due to a medical professional failing to uphold a high standard of care. If you or a loved one have been injured by a medical professional, please contact a personal injury lawyer at Snyder Law Group at 1-877-529-4440.
We don't get paid unless you win!
Do You Have A Will?
Snyder Law Group offers a Last Will & Testament package including Will, Power of Attorney, and Living Will (medical directive). Help save yourself and your family by having these important documents prepared.
Contact us today.